Find out more about our Meditation & Live Yoga Classes online, which let you start your wellness journey in a more flexible, and personalized setting, and offers one of the best online yoga experiences in India.
Live Yoga Classes Online for a Digital Age
Earlier this year, Mindhouse moved to a primarily online model. All our classes are now available in our official app, and we’re delighted to see so many people making the most of what we have to offer! It’s been heartening to see so many folks embrace yoga & meditation to enhance their physical and mental wellness.
We all grapple with a variety of issues in our daily lives – right now more than ever! During the pandemic, it’s been more important than ever for us to all work on our physical and mental well-being. And having the right tools at our disposal can go a long way towards helping us do this, and live a more healthy, balanced life. Mindhouse recently launched packs of meditation & live yoga classes online, that can help with just that!
How do these classes work?
Our aim has always been to provide our users with the best online meditation courses & the best online yoga classes that we possibly can. To that end, our Interactive Classes are specially designed to provide targeted benefits and symptomatic relief for specific ailments, with loads of great features to boot:
- The sessions are conducted in small groups of 5-6 people, to provide a more personalized setting.
- Classes are about 45 minutes to 1 hour long, conducted live on Zoom by our expert instructors, and are highly interactive.
- Each session will explore different technique variations, in order to help keep things fresh.
We’ve also added a further layer of personalization to the entire process:
- When you first register for a class, you will get a free consultation call from one of our instructors, to help customize the class to suit your needs, and set up your weekly class schedule.
- You will also have 1-on-1 reviews twice a month, to get a better idea of your progress, as well as the next steps on your wellness journey.
- You will also get unlimited access to the Mindhouse app for the duration of the course! Our trainers will recommend classes that you can practice at home, to help supplement the interactive sessions
- You will also be able to access all the details for your meditation or yoga classes directly via the Mindhouse app. A card on the home screen will provide you with the Zoom link the day before your class, for easier access every time
Online Yoga Trainers for personalized coaching
When you sign up for our live yoga classes online, it helps to have someone who can show you the way – and that’s precisely what you get with Mindhouse! When you sign up for an Interactive Class, you will also gain access to our team of online yoga trainers. A dedicated coach will be assigned to you, to help and guide you through your wellness journey.
- The coach will initially call you to get a better, deeper understanding of your full medical history. They will ask you questions about any specific physical limitations you may have, or any underlying conditions they need to be aware of.
- After this, they will devise a plan that is specific to you. A plan which accounts for all of your potential problems and ailments, and which includes yoga sequences and postures that are carefully curated with all these considerations in mind.
- Your coach will also provide you with lifestyle change recommendations, based on your health profile, to ensure that you have a well-rounded diet that perfectly complements your yoga and meditation routine.
- And in case you ever have any doubts about anything, you will have unlimited access to top-class support from your coaches. You can either schedule a call with them over the phone to discuss your issues in more detail, or get quick tips and guidance via the in-app chat function on the Mindhouse app.
This is especially handy when it comes to yoga and meditation for beginners, as our coaches are expertly trained to help you take that first step more assuredly, and slowly build your routine as you go.
The best online yoga classes, to achieve your goals
We recently rethought our approach to wellness at Mindhouse, and have created 4 different categories that are set up to provide people with help for very specific healthcare needs:
- Women’s Health: Classes in this include Yoga for PCOS, Prenatal and Postnatal Yoga, as well as other classes that are designed to provide symptomatic relief for problems such as menstrual cramps, menopause and more.
- Everyday Wellness: Classes in this category are centered around yoga and meditation techniques that you can practice everyday. Over time, these sessions can help you build core strength & flexibility, calm your mind, improve focus, or simply enhance your overall mind-body wellness.
- Chronic Ailments: This includes more specialized modules, which have been very carefully designed to help people with chronic illnesses. such as diabetes, hypertension, migraines, and asthma. The utmost care has been taken to only include techniques that are scientifically proven to help provide relief for these different conditions.
- Mental Health: Mindhouse first began with the primary aim of helping people enhance their mental wellness, so this forms a significant part of what we do. We’ve worked to provide you with some of the best online meditation courses, to help heal specific conditions such as insomnia, anger issues, and attention deficit in adults.
The response to our classes has been extremely positive so far, and we’re delighted to have been able to provide so many people with the tools to help them work towards making wellness a bigger part of their lives! At the moment, we have over 200 people attending these sessions, and we’re hoping to help many more with their physical and mental wellness in the weeks and months to come.
Building a regular schedule when you’re starting something new can sometimes be a bit tricky. Which is why we’ve worked hard to build something for everyone, from yoga and meditation for beginners to live yoga classes online for specific ailments and much more. They can all help you settle into a comfortable rhythm, get accustomed to the different techniques, and serve as the perfect platform to continue building your wellness routine.
You can find all the details you need about each class on our website, including registration links on each individual class page. And if you need any help with anything at all, you can always drop us a line on our Instagram or Twitter accounts, or write to us at email@example.com! We’re looking forward to that all-important first step of your journey – and we’ll be right there by your side when you take it. 😊