Earlier this year, Mindhouse moved to a primarily online model. All our classes are now available in our official app, and we’re delighted to see so many people making the most of what we have to offer! It’s been heartening to see so many folks embrace yoga & meditation to enhance their physical and mental wellness.
We all grapple with a variety of issues in our daily lives – right now more than ever! Having the right tools at our disposal can go a long way towards helping us nurture our overall well-being, and live a more healthy, balanced life. Mindhouse recently launched packs of interactive online classes, that can help with just that!
The classes are specially designed to provide targeted benefits and symptomatic relief for specific ailments, with loads of features to boot
- The sessions are conducted in small groups of 5-6 people, to provide a more personalized setting.
- Classes are about 45 minutes to 1 hour long, conducted live on Zoom by our expert instructors, and are highly interactive.
- Each session will explore different technique variations, in order to help keep things fresh.
We’ve also added a further layer of personalization to the entire process:
- When you first register for a class, you’ll get a free consultation call from one of our instructors, to help customize the class to suit your needs, and set up your weekly class schedule.
- You will also have 1-on-1 reviews twice a month, to get a better idea of your progress, as well as the next steps on your wellness journey.
- You will also get unlimited access to the Mindhouse app! Our trainers will recommend classes that you can practice at home, to help supplement the interactive sessions
The classes are specially designed to provide specific benefits, such as yoga to help relieve symptoms of PCOS, high blood pressure, and diabetes, meditation to help students improve focus, and more. We also have a few classes with wider-ranging benefits, such as yoga to enhance overall wellness and easy meditations for beginners.
The response to these classes has been extremely positive as well! At the moment, we have over 200 people attending these sessions, and we’re hoping to help many more with their physical and mental wellness in the weeks and months to come.
Building a regular schedule when you’re starting something new can sometimes be a bit tricky. These personalized & interactive sessions can help you settle into a comfortable rhythm, get accustomed to the different techniques, and serve as the perfect platform to continue building your wellness routine.
You can find all the details you need about each class on our website, including registration links on each individual class page. And if you need any help with anything at all, you can always drop us a line on our Instagram or Twitter accounts, or write to us at email@example.com! We’re looking forward to that all-important first step of your journey – and we’ll be right there by your side when you take it. 😊