Sign up for a trial Zoom Live Class
Our Meditation and Yoga Zoom Classes offer a number of great benefits:
- 12 unique Zoom classes a month (starting at just 1,999/-)
- Small groups for a more personalized setting
- Interactive 45-min to 1-hour sessions
- Customizable schedules, with time slots from 6:30am to 8:30pm
- Expert guidance
- Best-in-class instructors
- A free consultation before the course starts, to better understand your problems and requirements
- You will also get free access to the Mindhouse app for the duration of the program, to help you practice on your own!
How Yoga helps manage PCOS
Sessions in the Yoga for PCOS program are a combination of breathwork followed by yoga, that helps to relieve the biological and physiological symptoms of PCOS/D.
Specific postures enhance blood flow to the abdominal region, helping to better regulate the menstrual cycles. Yoga can also help to improve resistance values of glucose and lipids, restoring the body’s natural hormonal balance.
Yoga also helps to reduce levels of androgens in women – a hormone responsible for developing male characteristics. Simple guided meditations, combined with regular yoga sessions, can help to alleviate symptoms of stress and anxiety associated with PCOS.
How Yoga helps during and after pregnancy
Our Prenatal and Postnatal Yoga programs have been specially designed to help women prepare their bodies for pregnancy through each trimester, and then guide them through a gradual post-birth recovery process.
Prenatal yoga helps strengthen key joints and muscles, preparing the body for pregnancy and labour. Yoga also helps pregnant women stay active, and prevent issues like gestational weight gain, deep vein thrombosis and more.
During Postnatal recovery, energetic Ashtanga yoga poses can help to tone and energize the body, and aid the loss of post-birth weight. Breathwork exercises also boost lung function, and reduce the potential strain placed on the respiratory system by pregnancy.
Breathing exercises can also calm the mind, and ease the symptoms of stress & anxiety pregnant women may face.